of property, LAND MUST BE PARCELED OFF (a copy will be made and yours returned.)
of structure on Survey Map or sketched out on regular tablet size sheet with all dimensions of the structure, lot side setbacks, front setbacks (from centerline of ROW road) and rear yard dimensions from structure to rear lot line.
showing Elevations, Floor Plans and Cross-Sections (if it is a dwelling or large structure). Must have Engineer or Architects seal with NYS Energy Code work sheet.
if a stucture of minor nature, with dimensions involved.
of floor space.
of materials, if available.
Any othe rpermits or certifications
required - such as required by Health Department or other Agency.
Names and addresses
of General Contractor or Sub-Contractor for foundation, plumbing, erection, and electrical.
Make out applications for Water and Sewer
if a dwelling is being built.
Notify Water and Sewer Department
when sewer and water laterals are installed, outside of house, for testing at 439-9530.
Notify Water Department
to install water meter before expecting to move into a dwelling.
before a driveway or culvert are installed - permission from Highway Supt. of either State, County or Town must be obtained. In the Town, application may be obtained from the Town Clerk or Highway Supt.
is to be displayed on site.
Required Building Inspections
Building permit will list telephone numbers of Building Inspection Department. With your cooperation, we are requesting one (1) day notice for all inspections.
No building shall be occupied without first obtaining an Occupany and Use Permit
2. Concrete wall and sealing material
4. Clear excavation before backfill
1. Complete rough enclosure of building
2. Complete rough of fall mechanical (plumbing, heating, special installations)
3. Complete rough of electrical
4. Complete energy (insulation) requirements
1. Completion of all interior trim work including flooring, trim, painting, safety equipment, fire separations, etc.
2. Completion of mechanicals (plumbing, heating, special installations)
3. Completion of final electrical inspection by proper inspection agency
4. Completion of total site plan improvements including finish grading and seeding
Certificate of Occupancy and Use
1. Will be issued upon completion of all requirements of the building permit, special conditions of approving agencies and any other applicable laws.
2. Temporary Certificates will be issued when the requirements of a permanent certificate are incomplete. But, incomplete conditions are not of a serious or hazardous nature affecting the project. A reasonable time frame for completion will be set by the enforcing officer.